1. As a teenager, Angelina got depressed when she could not get modelling assignments.
At the peak of her depression she started to cut herself and harm herself.
2. When she was just 14, Angelina Jolie dropped out of the theatre to become not an actor but a funeral director.
3. Angelina’s generosity with her time, for the people and the charities she cares about, is exceptional.
4. Did you know that Angelina has acted in music videos?
Oh, she’s been there, done that too. Meet Loaf’s “Rock & Roll Dreams Come True” and The Lemonheads “It’s About Time.” Yes, there have been a few.
5. Angelina has never been able to stay away from being flamboyant.
6. While she got married to Billy Bob Thornton, they both wore each other’s blood in vials around their necks as a gesture of their love.
7. Angelina and Brad Pitt’s daughter Shiloh has a Namibian passport because she was born in Swakopmund, Namibia.
8. When Shiloh was born, the sale of her total rights for pictures earned up to $10 Million worldwide.
Angelina and Brad later donated all that money to an undisclosed charity.
9. Madame Tussauds has created a wax statue of two-month-old Shiloh. It is the first wax statue of an infant at the museum.
10. Angelina Jolie has a total of 13 known tattoos on her body.
11. Angelina’s blood is composed of five non-American blood and with blood from the indigenous people.
12. Angelina Jolie is freezing her eggs because Brad Pitt wants to have more biological children.