1) Karan expressed his unconditional love for Akshay Kumar’s wife, Twinkle Khanna.
He stated- “The only woman in my life who I thought I was in love with was Akshay Kumar’s wife. I was madly in love with Twinkle Khanna. I named my character in ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ after her because I was in love with her.” I wonder how Khiladi Kumar reacted to Karan’s weird statement.
2) This 44-year-old director doesn’t like to speak about his much-talked sexual orientation in public.
However, five years before when he was asked about the rumors of his homosexuality, Karan responded by saying that: “If you are single and 39, then obviously there will be conjectures about your sexual orientation. I am not worried about that, I am comfortable with all of the rumors. I am comfortable with their perception of my sexual orientation. Nobody knows what I stand for in my personal life, and I like to keep it that way.”
3) Karan aggressively reacted to Ram Gopal Verma’s tweet on his movie.
RGV tweeted about Karan’s movie: “If someone takes off from Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the Year’ and makes Teacher of the year, it will become the disaster of the year.” Karan replied to RGV’s tweet by posting that, “Disaster of the year is your territory Ramu… no one can ever replace the comfortable place you have made for yourself there.”
4) Karan Johar got involved in certain obscene acts with Ranveer Singh at AIB Roast.
Karan was seen using vulgar frolics and crass language at the show. Arjun Kapoor stated: “For Ranveer Singh’s career to get a boost, he should do a film with Dharma Productions.” Ranveer Singh sat in the doggy position to have sex with Karan so that he can bag a role in his next movie.
6) This film director has been the subject of jokes related to homosexuality at various Bollywood events.
Salman Khan made fun of Karan at Star Guilds Awards, 2014. He has always been a much-heated topic of discussion and laughter among the B-town stars. Karan himself enjoys being a part of such crazy stuff.
7) This director is notorious for targeting the LGBT community in his movies.
Karan always made fun of gay characters in his movies such as Kal Ho Na Ho, Dostana, Student Of The Year. Now, he is planning to make a fully-fledged movie on homosexuality. Siddharth Malhotra will be playing the role of a gay in his upcoming movie.
8) Karan invited Salman Khan for the first episode of Koffee with Karan in 2014.
When Karan Johar started this chat show for the very first time, he invited King Khan on the first episode. According to media sources, Karan took such step in the second season of this show due to a rift between him and SRK.
9) When there were rumors about the affair of SRK and Piggy Chops in B-town, Karan reacted by tweeting something unexpected.
Karan refrained from pointing directly on Priyanka Chopra but indirectly expressed his point in a tweet. He tweeted: “Using their hired PR machinery and hiding behind so-called ‘friends’ to get news into tabloids is nothing but spineless and lame! Some people need to wake up and smell the Koffee!!! Get a reality check before it’s too late!!! Grow up!!! And don’t mess with goodness.”