1. When Hitler was a boy, he wanted to be a priest. Bet you’d never speculated that in your wildest of dreams, huh?
Well, by the time he grew up, his wants grew from being a priest to being a God!
2. In his youth, Hitler had a crush on a Jewish girl by the name of Stefanie Isak. It is said that she didn’t accept him, and this was why he hated Jews so much.
3. Hitler had a nephew named William Patrick Hitler, who fought against him as part of the U.S. Navy. That’s ironical!
He had worked for a couple of years with his uncle. No wonder he decided to go to war against him!
4. Apparently, Hitler’s game plan for Russia was to turn the entire city of Moscow into a lake.
What a plan! *applauses*
5. The grandson of the woman who created Hitler’s bunker created Saddam Hussein’s bunker.
And the legacy continues! This family chose the wrong side of history, not once, but twice!
6. Hitler only had one testicle. He lost the other at the First World War.
Possible way of taking revenge: Try to take over the world!
7. Hitler was a vegetarian. Now digest this!
For a man with a track record of killing countless men and women, he surely didn’t add animal cruelty to the list!
8. There were forty-two known assassination attempts on Hitler’s life.
He survived them all. And then committed suicide. Genius!
9. Hitler dropped out of high school.
He wanted to be an artist. And he did become one – painting the world in blood!
10. Hitler was high!
Despite obtaining from alcohol, Hitler took as many as 80 different drugs a day. One of them is basically crystal meth.